Who is responsible for the personal information collected on this site? The content of this website is owned and presented jointly by the members of the Pediatric Praziquantel Consortium. The current members are:
- Merck KGaA, a German company incorporated under the laws of Germany, having its principal place of business at Frankfurter Strasse 250, 64293 Darmstadt;
- Astellas Pharma Inc., a Japanese company incorporated under the laws of Japan, having its principal place of business at 5-1, Nihonbashi-Honcho 2-chome, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-8411, Japan;
- Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute, a not for profit public Institution, with own legal status incorporated under the laws of Switzerland, having its principal place of business at Socinstrasse 57, 4051 Basel;
- Simcyp Limited, a company incorporated under the laws of The United Kingdom, having its registered office at One (1) London Wall, 6th Floor, London, EC2Y 5EB, United Kingdom, and its principal place of business at Blades Enterprise Centre, John Street, Sheffield S2 4SU;
- Fundação Oswaldo Cruz, a public entity created and maintained by the Federal Union, related to the Ministry of Health, registered on the CNPJ/MF [Corporate Taxpayer’s Roll/Treasury Department] with the number 33.781.055/0001-35, headquartered at Av. Brasil, 4365, Manguinhos, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, ZIP Code 21045-900, and through its Technical-Scientific Unit Institute of Technology in Drugs – FARMANGUINHOS; and
- Lygature (formerly Stichting Top Institute Pharma), a foundation established under the laws of The Netherlands, having its principal place of business at Galileiweg 8, 2333 BD Leiden, The Netherlands.
The consortium makes every effort to produce all content, information and data with the greatest possible care, but any guarantee or liability for the correctness, completeness and/or up-to-date nature is explicitly excluded. All content of this website is used exclusively for the purposes of providing information. It contains neither an offer nor any other binding declaration and must not be understood as such.
Stichting Top Institute Pharma acts as coordinator of the consortium and the communications team. Your personal data is controlled by Stichting Top Institute Pharma, who takes protecting your personal data very seriously and comply strictly with the provisions of data protection laws of The Netherlands. Personal data is collected on this website only to the extent required by information technology. Under no circumstances is the collected data sold or passed on to third-parties. For questions related to personal data, as well as general questions, please address them to the Head of Communication of Stichting Top Institute Pharma, Galileiweg 8, 2333 BD Leiden, The Netherlands.
Special Notice - if you are under 18 years old
Our website is not aimed at children under 18 years old and we will not collect, use, provide or process in any other form any personal data of children under the age of 18 deliberately. We therefore also ask you, if you are under 18 years old, please do not send us your personal data (for example, your name, address and email address).
If you are under 18 years old and you nevertheless wish to ask a question or use this website in anyway which requires you to submit your personal data, please get your parent or guardian to do so on your behalf.