Terms and conditions of use
Terms and Conditions of the Content in this Website
- This web site contains material including text, photographs and other images and sound, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by The Pediatric Praziquantel Consortium partners or have been licensed to it by the owner(s) of those rights so that it can use this material as part of this web site.
- This web site also contains trademarks, including the mark "The Pediatric Praziquantel Consortium" and The Consortium emblem. All trademarks included on this web site belong to The Pediatric Praziquantel Consortium or have been licensed to it by the partners(s) of these trade marks for use on this web site.
The Pediatric Praziquantel Consortium site has many features to allow you to access information about the Pediatric Praziquantel Consortium Consortium. Find out how to get the most from the Pediatric Praziquantel Consortium site.
- print one copy of any or all of the pages for your own personal reference.
You may not
- copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), broadcast, alter or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the web site except as set out under "You may". These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the material on the web site;
- remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the web site;
- link to this web site without our express written consent;
If you wish to provide a hypertext or other link to this web site, please email the Webmaster (add webmaster e-mail address) with details of:
- the URL(s) of the web page(s) from which you are proposing to link to this web site
- the URL(s) of the web page(s) on this web site to which you are proposing to link
All requests will be reviewed, but the addition of any proposed link to the website will be at the sole discretion of the Pediatric Praziquantel Consortium Communications Team.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
The Pediatric Praziquantel Consortium Team may change the terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this web site you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and disclaimer and so you should check these each time you revisit the site.
Changes to/Operation of Web Site
- The Pediatric Praziquantel Consortium Team may change the format and content of this web site at any time.
- The Pediatric Praziquantel Consortium Team may suspend the operation of this web site for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
- The Pediatric Praziquantel Consortium Team reserves the right to terminate access to this web site at any time and without notice.
If you have a question or complaint about this web site, please contact the The Pediatric Praziquantel Consortium Communications Team.
These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with Dutch law and in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the web site whether in contract or tort or otherwise the courts of Brussels will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over such dispute.